Which one is for me, Standard Lasik or Epi-Lasik?
In summary, Standard Lasik surgery involves the cutting of flap. Epilasik surgery is a no cut, no flap, surface based procedure.
How can Epi-Lasik help me?
Epi-Lasik can help if:
- You would like to preserve the structural integrity of the cornea.
- You have thin cornea.
- You are afraid of getting cornea cut.
- You have high myopia.
- You do not want to worsen your dry eye.
- You are an active sports person.
- You are a military person.
Experience: Clearvision is the pioneer dedicated private Lasik Center since 2001 in Singapore. Since 2007, it is the pioneer in Epilasik Surgery.
German Precision Technology: FDA-Approved Technolas 217P with Advance Control Eye Tracking Technology
$3388 for 2 eyes